Real Estate Auction Benefits
The right price for your property is set by a competitive market when it is sold at auction. When you agree to sell by the auction method you gain many advantages.
The sale at a real estate auction is quick. There are no worries that the property will linger on the market. An estate auction is the ideal way to sell unique properties, bulk real estate and debt portfolios. Whatever the property type, Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group leverages 30+ years of experience to find the right buyer.
The sale of a real estate auction is guaranteed. Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group uses an accelerated marketing campaign to attract qualified buyers. All properties are sold on a specific date and time creating urgency that works in your favor, especially if the advertising responsibility is placed in the hands of our experienced and award-winning marketing team.
All real estate auction properties are sold “As Is” with NO contingencies, completely elimination carrying costs. The aggressive and customized marketing programs developed by the Fortna Team are designed to attract the largest available pool of qualified buyers. Our system includes a Global Internet Reach, which delivers qualified buyers from literally from all over the world.
The nature of the competitive bidding process in a professionally executed real estate auction brings out the true value of the property and everyone is a winner! Working with Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group means you reach the audience you need through proven marketing techniques that follows a professionally crafted plan.
Please see below for more benefits to sellers and buyers using the auction method.
How Real estate Auctions Benefit the Seller:
- The buyers come prepared to buy.
- The seller knows exactly when the property will sell.
- Seller knows that property will be sold at true market value.
- Crystallizes all potential buyers at one location at the same time.
- Accelerates the sale of your property.
- All transfer charges are paid by the buyer (2% PA transfer tax, title searches, deed preparations, etc.).
- Seller sets terms and conditions of the sale and eliminates long-term carrying costs, including taxes and maintenance.
- A 99% successful closing rate.
- Property is sold with no contingencies.
- Fortna Auctioneers will market your property to thousands of potential buyers.
- Creates competition among potential buyers.
- The price a property brings at auction can exceed the price of a negotiated sale price.
- Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings.
- Ensures an aggressive marketing campaign that increases interest and availability.
How Real Estate Auctions Benefit the Buyer:
- The buyer knows that the seller is committed to sell.
- Buyer determines purchase price by competitive bidding.
- Purchasing and closing dates are known.
- Auctions reduce time to purchase property.
- Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods.
- Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other buyers.
- Buyers receive comprehensive information on property via due diligence packets.
Please give Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group a call to personally discuss any questions you may have concerning the auction process.