Commercial, Industrial and Residential Florida Real Estate Auctioneers
As the premier residential, commercial and industrial real estate auctioneers in Florida, Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group sells properties at competitive market prices through live auctions, online-only domestic and international auctions, and all auction combinations. Our property auctioneers in Florida manage a small portfolio of real estate at one time, which assures our ability to provide you with an explosive, customized marketing campaign that will help you reach serious, qualified buyers.
With the current state of the Real Estate Market in Florida, now is the best time to buy and sell in The Sunshine State.
We Drive the Real Estate Auction Revolution
Our Florida real estate auctioneers provide you with the full support you need to capture the highest possible sale price for your property. Our real estate auctioneers in Florida reach the right buyers — whether they are local, domestic or global.
We create aggressive marketing campaigns that reach qualified and serious buyers, conduct smooth auctions and reach settlement in no more than 45 days. Whether you’re auctioning a Florida condo for residential use, or you’d like to sell undeveloped land, commercial property or an industrial site, Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group is driving the real estate auction revolution.
Gain a Competitive Advantage with a Florida Real Estate Auction Company
As award-winning real estate auctioneers in Florida, Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group can give you the competitive edge you need to sell your property faster and for a higher price. We successfully close 99% of deals — often at terms that exceed what would occur during a negotiated sale. That’s because buying property from an experienced Florida real estate auctioneer assures your ability to compete against other interested parties in a truly fair and competitive market.
There are more reasons to buy and sell from Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group:
- Traditional sales cannot guarantee buyers are qualified or committed to closing the transaction. Although Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group cannot guarantee your property will settle within 45 days, we have a 99 percent successful closing rate.
- You set the terms and conditions. You can forget the costly and frustrating negotiating process, because you’re in charge of the terms and conditions. You’ll also sell your property with no contingencies — and that can mean big savings for you.
- You get a true fair-market price for your property. Never again wonder if you could have done better with another deal or broker. With Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group, every interested party bids openly and competitively following an aggressive marketing campaign. That means you get the best price, period.
- You can skip the hassle and expense of showings. Think wasting time on showings isn’t expensive? Think again. When you partner with Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group, you won’t have to pay carrying charges during a prolonged showing process. For some properties on the traditional market, selling can take years. Do you want to pay upkeep on a property you’re no longer interested in owning?
- You get access to an international pool of aggressive, savvy buyers. Traditional sales marketing may not reach the parties who are willing to pay the most for your property. Our connections in the real estate industry mean you have access to investors with deeper pockets.
- Buyers pay most closing costs, including transfer charges. This includes title searches and deed preparation fees.
- Buyers love auctions. Like you, buyers prefer to avoid prolonged negotiations. They also want to know they’re paying true market value for property. They want to compete fairly in an open market, and they don’t want to spend endless time negotiating over inspection results. You and your buyer can avoid these problems with Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Sellers enjoy a competitive bidding environment that features prepared and qualified buyers, faster sales with no contingencies, fewer fees and total control over the terms and conditions of the sale. Buyers enjoy a fair and open competitive bidding process, known sales and closing dates, and comprehensive due diligence. When you choose Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group, you’ll have access to all these benefits and more.
With more than three decades of expertise in property auctions, Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group is ready to put our knowledge of the real estate marketplace to work for you. We only manage the sale of a small number of properties at one time, which ensures our ability to give your sale the personal attention it deserves. Whether you need to sell a luxury home, commercial building, land or other property, Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group has the expertise you need to close your sale — quickly, successfully and expertly.
Unlike negotiated sales, Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group wants to make the auction as easy and streamlined for you as possible. Choose between live or online auctions — or a combination of both. We will work together to design an aggressive strategy that gives you access to the most qualified buyers possible.
Isn’t it time you explored starting a relationship with Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group? For more information about selling your Florida property or for information on an upcoming auction, contact Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group today.