Property Inspection - Monday, October 31st @ 6PM SHARP!
- Parcel #- 09-094-001
- Detached, 2-story
- Built in 1937
- 0.71 acres
- Living Room (13.9 x 23.9, wood fireplace, carpet)
- Dining Room (14 x 14.8, bay window, carpet)
- Kitchen (8 x 23, vinyl flooring)
- Family Room (18 x 18, carpet, chair rail)
- Bedroom #1 (14.2 x 19, walk-in closet, carpet)
- Bedroom #2 (12 x 13.7, carpet)
- Bedroom #3 (10 x 12.10, carpet)
- Bedroom #4 (12 x 14.3, carpet)
- Bedroom #5 (12 x 20, walk-in closet, carpet)
- Full concrete basement with exterior access
- Natural gas (forced air heat) and electric baseboard
- Central A/C
- 2-car attached garage
- Exterior: Brick and wood
- Roof: Slate
- Security system
- Public water and public sewer
- Taxes approx. $6,700 (total)
- Dauphin county, Harrisburg School District
Property to be sold at ABSOLUTE AUCTION at or above a minimum opening bid of $120,000. (Previously listed at $260,000!) Don't miss this amazing opportunity to own a property in Bellevue Park!
This property sits on top of a partly wooded 0.71 acre double lot in Bellevue Park. Inside the home are spacious, grand rooms with high ceilings, fireplace, arched doorways, built-ins and detailed trim and woodwork. A retro St. Charles kitchen with breakfast nook and butler's pantry. The main house has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. There is a separate entrance to the adjacent Den, Bedroom and 2 bath living space. This space is perfect for in-laws and/or a private in-home office. Home offers a great opportunity for buyers to build equity with remodeling and updating instantly.
Located within the city limits of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, the residential neighborhood of Bellevue Park reflects the genius of two of America's pioneering advocates of urban beautification and landscape conservation. J. Horace McFarland, a local Harrisburg businessman and civic leader, partnered with Warren H. Manning of Boston, one of America's pre-eminent landscape designers of the early twentieth century. The houses in Bellevue Park are a combination of architect, developer and contractor designs. Each design was subject to the review and approval of the Bellevue Park Association prior to its construction. The McFarland - Manning collaboration resulted in central Pennsylvania's first landscaped suburb, just five minutes from downtown Harrisburg and the Pennsylvania state capitol complex.
Real Estate - A 10% deposit due day of auction. Balance due in 60 days. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final purchase price to be paid by the Buyer(s). Property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS with No Contingencies. Buyer(s) responsible for 2% PA transfer tax.