THE GRETNA THEATRE BOARD OF DIRECTORS CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO THE 2009 GRETNA GALA ART AUCTION
When: Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 7:45PM
Where: The Hotel Hershey (100 Hotel Road, Hershey, PA 17033)
Cocktails and Silent Auction - 6PM
Dinner, Live Auction and Entertainment - 7:45PM
Attend the Gala for a great time and some terrific auction bargains! For item donations, ticket, sponsorship and advertising information, contact Gretna Theatre at 717-964-3322.
Enjoy the sumptuous hor d'oeuvres while bidding often and generously on the more than 200 premier items at the silent auction tables and at the wingspan raffles, and try your luck at buying just the right key to unlock the treasure chest, all in the festive Morroccan-themed Fountain Court of the Hotel Hershey!
Live and silent auction items feature vacation packages, sporting events, dining packages, jewelry, original art and much more! Items can be viewed at www.gretnatheatre.com .
Some auction items include:
- Pampered Palates - Personal chef will come to your home and prepare an elegant dinner for 4.
- Topaz and Diamond Ring
- Rohrer Bus Trip - Rent a bus for 26 passengers for a trip of your choosing.
- Air Fare from Harrisburg for 2 anywhere in the continental USA.
- Lasik surgery - Memorial Eye Institute
- A walk-on part for next summers production at Gretna Theatre
- Allenberry Mystery Weekend
- Penny Florry Cottage Rental in Mt. Gretna for 1 week
- Hershey Hotel Package: Includes food, lodging, spa and goodies!
- Joe Paterno Autographed Football
- Magic Johnson autographed basketball
- Picnic lunch from Commonwealth Caterers - Buffet for 25 people
- Helicopter ride
- Multi-colored glass vase
- Llama rocker (lifesized)
- White on White Quilt
Information on purchasing tickets may be found at http://www.gretnatheatre.com/Gala.htm