BUYER DEFAULT AUCTION - ORIGINAL PURCHASER WAS UNABLE TO SETTLE ON THIS PROPERTY. THEREFORE THE TOWNSHIP IS PUTTING IT BACK UP ON THE AUCTION BLOCK!
*Property Inspection - Monday, March 20th from 1PM - 3PM. Please call 717.867.4451 to set up a showing.*
Address: 25-33 E. Main Street and 35 Rear East Main Street - Annville, PA 17003
- ID # - 18-2312929-365452
- Type of Property - Commercial (SEE ZONING ORDINANCE UNDER THE "DOCUMENTS" TAB AND SEARCH UNDER "TOWN CENTER")
- 0.56 acres
- Year Built - 1910
- 4-unit apartment building
- Gross SF (+/-) 24,000
- (+/-) 12,000 SF of storage / garage area in rear
- Exterior - Metal, Wood and Brick
- Retail store front building
- Public water and public sewer
- Taxes approx. $6,900
- Annville Township - Annville-Cleona School District
2011: Income: $17,026; Expenses: $18,880
2012: Income: $17,150; Expenses: $12,323
2013: Income: $15,800; Expenses: $11,231
2014: Income: $18,925; Expenses: $12,579
2015: Income: $18,950; Expenses: $12,532
Located directly across from the Allen Theatre and to the rear is Lebanon Valley College. Perfect location in the Historic District in Downtown Annville. Endless possibilities.
AUCTION TO BE HELD AT THE ANNVILLE TOWN HALL BUILDING LOCATED AT 36 N. LANCASTER STREET ON AUCTION DAY.