Property Inspection: Mon., Oct. 30th @ 6PM SHARP!
- Parcel ID: 26-2330783-365295-0000
- Ranch style home
- Built in 1966
- 1,935 SF
- 0.29 acres
- 2 bedrooms with possibility of a 3rd bedroom (3rd bedroom is currently being used as a beautician shop)
- 2.5 baths
- Large living room (wood burning fireplace)
- Eat-in kitchen
- Full, finished basement
- In-Law Quarters (consisting of an eat-in kitchen, living room, full bath and one bedroom)
- Oil, hot water heat
- Central A/C
- 2-car attached garage
- Roof: Shingle
- Exterior: Brick
- 200 AMP
- Public water and public sewer
- Taxes: $3,500
- North Cornwall Township
- Cornwall-Lebanon School District
What a great location. Property is situated on a nice lot on a dead end road with very little traffic. Please contact Fortna Auctioneers with any questions at 717.867.4451.
A 10% deposit is due day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final purchase price to be paid by the Buyer(s). Property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS with NO CONTINGENCIES. Buyer(s) responsible for 2% PA transfer tax.