A total of 59.2 acres located in Waynesboro,PA in the Sheffield Manor 2-phase development
Please click on the links on the right-hand portion of the screen to learn more about the Waynesboro area. Find information about DEMOGRAPHICS, DEVELOPMENT, WORKFORCE, TOWNSHIP FACTS & MUCH MORE!
- Tract of land of 32 acres
- London Bridge Section
- A pre-liminary approved subdivision for: 70 townhouses, 46 single-family and 18 duplexes.
- A Recreation Fee of $72,000 and a bond is needed for the county stamp.
SURVEY STAMPED BUT NOT COUNTY STAMPED.
- Tract of land of 27 acres
- PRD Bonded
- Final approval for 42 townhouses and 14 twelve-unit condos (168)
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFO, MAPS AND BUILD OUT COSTS.