Inspection: Monday, March 22nd from 1PM to 3PM or by appointment
- 2-story building (previously the Fairview Tavern)
- 3,552 square feet
- No liquor license for this sale. Liquor license was previously sold.
- All kitchen appliances stay with the property. Items include: ice maker, beer coolers, stove, small pizza oven, barstools, high top tables, chairs, misc. tables, Ansell system, large sandwich maker, stainless steel sinks and tables, etc.
- Panoramic views
- 1st Floor Consists of Men's/Women's Restrooms
- 2nd Floor Consists of Kitchen, Bathroom & Additional Rooms to be used for Apartments or Office Space
- Property also includes an electric alarm system, security system, smoke detectors, sprinkler system and indoor surveillance.
- 27 total parking spaces
- 200 AMP
- Oil furnace
- Gas hot water heater
- Public water & Public sewer
* Seller previously rented the facility for $2,500/month without liquor license *
A 10% deposit due day of auction. Balance due in 45 days. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to final purchase price to be paid by Buyer(s). Buyer(s) responsible for 2% transfer tax and deed preparation. Property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS with NO CONTINGENCIES.