Property Photos/Video Link
Auction Safety - Fortna Auctioneers will strive to protect the safety of prospective bidders when attending our real estate auctions while following the CDC guidelines.
During open houses, we will only allow one group in to view the house at a time. We recommend that all visitors use a mask to protect one another. When attending our live auctions, each auction will be held outside to allow for social distance between all prospective bidders and on lookers.
Our team wants each interested party to feel comfortable during the bidding process. We highly recommend downloading our mobile bidding app, Fortna - to bid remotely on any property we offer from the comfort and safety of your own home. Click Here for information on our Mobile Bidding App
Open House - Wednesday, June 10th from 4-6PM By Appointment Only - Please contact our office to schedule your appointment time slot.
Auctioneers Note - An outstanding opportunity to own a little piece of paradise! Very well maintained property situated on 2 Acres within close proximity to all of the major amenities! This property is NOT in a development (NO HOA Fees). The current owner is very meticulous and kept the property in great condition.
- Dauphin County
- Lower Paxton Township
- Tax ID - 35-047-030-000-0000
- Central Dauphin School District
- Taxes - Approx. $4550
- Cape Cod Home
- 2491 SF of Living Space
- 3 Bedrooms/2.5 Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet
- 2.1 Acre Lot
- 2 Car Attached Garage - Large Workshop Area with Pellet Stove for Heat
- Office Area could be 4th Bedroom
- Oak Floors
- 9ft Ceilings and Open Floor Plan
- Wooded Lot for Privacy
- Beautiful Views
- Gazebo on Back Patio
List of improvements -
- New commode and vanity and faucet downstairs bathroom – 2016
- Installed metal shelving in basement for storage - 2014
- Installed peg rack in basement for hanging home decorations - 2017
- Cable ready all rooms (FIOS) – exception of garage and bathrooms
- Repainted all rooms with the exception of the back 2nd floor bedroom and hallway - 2015-2019
- 2 - Hampton Bay ceiling fans in 2nd floor bedrooms - 2015
- New carpet in basement - 2017
- Drop celling and drywall in basement - 2018
- Installed wall and floor cabinets in garage and finished bare walls – 2016
- Converted from propane to gas heat 2015 – approximate
- Installed floor and wallboard in shed was previously ½ dirt floor.
- Painted garage and basement floor.
- Whirlpool Frig 2013
- Samsung Stove 2/Oven 2018
- Maytag Dishwasher 2013
- Kenmore Washer and Dryer 2014