Property Inspection - 1 hour prior to auction.
- ID #: 02-2334350-367649-0000
- Built in 1910
- 1,046 square feet
- 3 bedrooms (1 walk through)
- 1 full bath
- Living room / Dining room combo
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Full cememt basement
- Oil, hot water baseboard heat
- On-street parking
- Public water and Public sewer
- Exterior: Aluminum
- Roof: Shingle
- Electrical: Fuses
- Lebanon County - Lebanon City
- Lebanon School District
This property is a "Fixer Upper" and "Handyman Special". Come prepared to buy. This public auction is to settle the Estate of Edward Lynch, Sr. Terms and Conditions prepared by: Ehrgood and Arnold.
A 10% deposit is due day of auction. Balance due in 30 days. A $5,000 Buyer's Fee will be added to the final purchase price to be paid by the Buyer(s). Property sold AS IS, WHERE IS with NO CONTINGENCIES. Buyer(s) responsibel for 2% PA transfer tax.