Condo Auction Services
Do you need to sell off condominium units as quickly and easily – and profitably – as possible? Are you in the market for a condo, but are having difficulty locating a suitable property through the traditional real estate purchasing process – contacting an agent or broker an hoping for the best?
If you are seeking to buy or sell off condos in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware or Florida, you should consider enlisting the services of Annville, Pennsylvania-based Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group. We help sellers and purchasers of all types of commercial, industrial and residential properties experience the many benefits of the real estate auction process. Our condo auctions serve as a fast, hassle-free alternative to conventional real estate buying and selling practices.
Why Should You Sell Off Condos at Auction?
By choosing to auction condos instead of simply listing them for sale with an agent or broker, you get access to a number of valuable benefits:
- You determine when your condo will sell: Why let your condo linger on the market for an indefinite period of time? Our process gives you the freedom to choose the exact date when your auction will occur. All potential buyers will crystallize at one location at the same time – you won’t have to bear the inconvenience and burden of showing your condo multiple times.
- No shortage of qualified buyers who are ready to buy: Our worldwide marketing scope, which is facilitated by the use of our revolutionary Global Internet Reach system, means you will likely have access to a pool of hundreds or even thousands of qualified buyers who are ready to bid on your property. Your condo will garner plenty of interest, even during a down real estate market.
- Accelerated sales process: Our condo auction process is designed to speed up the entire transaction. The property is awarded to the highest bidder at the conclusion of the auction – you don’t have to waste time negotiating with multiple prospective buyers. Additionally, all transactions are guaranteed to close within 45 days of the sale date.
- Fewer hassles and additional costs: You will be able to sell your condo in as-is condition with no contingencies. You won’t have to spend a substantial amount of time and money renovating your property. You also won’t be saddled with any costs such as transfer taxes and title search fees – they’re the responsibility of the buyer. The buyer also handles any associated closing costs.
- Unbeatable closing rate: Speaking of closing, you will have few worries about something going wrong at settlement that could jeopardize the deal. Our 99 percent closing rate all but guarantees a successful sale.
- Fantastic service and support: At Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group, we’re willing to do whatever it takes to produce a successful sale. It begins with a free initial consultation where we explain the entire condo auction process from start to finish. We also have an experienced, creative in-house marketing team to assist you in developing a dynamic marketing campaign that will attract a large number of prospective buyers to your auction.
Explore the Advantages of Buying at Condominium Auctions
Buying a condo at auction also has its benefits:
- Dealing with committed sellers: Our sellers aren’t just floating trial balloons to gauge the level of interest in their properties. They must make a full, irreversible commitment to selling their real estate. You will have the confidence of knowing the condo is truly on the market.
- You help to establish your own purchase price: Auctions enable you to engage in competitive bidding with others who are interested in the same property. This is a genuine example of market pricing – you and your fellow bidders determine the actual sale price, not the owner of the property or other indefinable market conditions.
- No more haggling over price: The fact that you and your competitors ultimately set the price of the condo also means you won’t have to enter into any extended price negotiations. The amount of your successful bid is what you actually end up paying for the property – case closed!
- Get all the information you need to make an intelligent buying decision: The worst time to discover that something is amiss is after you’ve closed the deal on the property. As a Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group buyer, you will have upfront access to comprehensive information packets so you can do your due diligence prior to the auction date. You will be able to move forward with a high level of confidence.
An Experienced Condo Auctioneer You Can Trust
Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group has been providing premium real estate auction services for more than 35 years. We have the knowledge and expertise to help you reach your unique buying or selling objectives. Contact us today to learn more about our condo auction services in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Florida.