Farm Auctioneer Services
Do you have farmland in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware or Florida that you are looking to sell quickly and at fair market value? Are you a buyer hoping to acquire premium agricultural property without the time-consuming hassles that typify the traditional real estate transaction process?
At Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group, we specialize in helping buyers and sellers take full advantage of the auction process to meet their specific real estate objectives. As a full-service real estate auction company with more than 35 years of experience, we continue to drive the real estate auction revolution.
Why Choose Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group to Sell Farmland?
Benefits of selecting Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group to sell farm properties in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland or Florida include:
- Buyers who are ready and willing to buy: We maintain close relationships with qualified buyers located across North America and around the globe. These are serious buyers who are ready and willing to make a purchasing commitment. This also eliminates the need for multiple property showings.
- No contingencies sales: When you auction farmland with us, you can sell it on an as-is basis without having to make a major investment in improvements or modifications. You will also avoid any prohibitive carrying costs.
- You establish the terms and conditions: Our advanced farm auction system gives you total control of the sales process. You set the terms and conditions and even determine the date and time for your auction. You can also have the flexibility to choose a traditional live, internet-based or sealed bid auction method.
- Sell farmland at true market value: The competitive bidding process that is inherent in the auction method increases the likelihood that you will sell your farm property for its true market value. The pitting of qualified buyers against one another can actually drive the price of your property well above what it would sell for on the traditional real estate market.
- Accelerate the sale of your property: Have you ever listed a property for sale, only to watch it languish on the market for weeks, or even months? When you sell farmland at auction, you know exactly when the sale will transpire. This can be extremely beneficial when planning your short- and long-term financial future.
- Remarkable closing rate: Even more frustrating that a property that takes forever to sell is one that doesn’t sell at all. With our 99 percent success rate, you are virtually guaranteed that you will be able to close the deal on your farm property in the shortest amount of time.
- Experienced farm auctioneers who are with you every step of the way: Few farm auction companies can match Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group when it comes to providing service to the seller. It starts with a free consultation where we will meet with you to explain the auction process and let you know exactly what to expect from beginning to end. We will also work with you to develop a personalized auction and marketing proposal at a minimal cost.
Our Farm Auction Process Also Offers a Number of Valuable Buyer Benefits
If you are looking to purchase a premium farm property in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey or Florida, Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group can provide:
- Truly committed sellers: Have you ever entered into a lengthy negotiating process, only to discover that the seller isn’t really interested in selling the property after all? We only work with individuals who are willing to make a full commitment to selling their farmland. You won’t waste precious time pursuing what turns out to be a dead end.
- Help in setting the purchase price: By engaging in a competitive bidding method, you and your fellow bidders actually determine the final sale price of the property – not the seller. This helps ensure you will ultimately be paying a fair, market-driven price for the property.
- Fair competition for every farm property: We go to great lengths to create a level playing field for all prospective buyers who participate in an auction. Every auction includes terms and conditions that are fair and equitable for everyone.
- Prior access to all essential property information: You never have to worry about purchasing what turns out to be a “pig in a poke.” We make available comprehensive due-diligence packets for every farm property prior to auction that eliminates the guesswork and helps you make an informed buying decision.
- Fast, seamless purchasing transaction: We have designed our farm auction process to be as smooth and seamless as possible. Successful bidders purchase the property on the specified date. The no contingencies sales process also eliminates any closing hassles or having to wait an extended period of time to finalize the deal. All transactions close within 45 days of the sale date.
- Convenience of online bidding: Many of our farm auctions are conducted online. This means that if you don’t reside in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey or Florida, you can use your computer to bid on properties and complete your transaction from your home or office. This also saves the time and expense involved with traveling to multiple on-site auctions.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Farm Auction Process
Whether you are looking to sell farmland or wish to purchase prime agricultural real estate, Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group can provide a fast, smooth and financially beneficial auction process that is far superior to a traditional real estate transaction. Contact us for more information today!