Industrial Auction Services
Selling an industrial property in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Florida can prove to be a daunting challenge in any real estate market. If you need to purchase an industrial or commercial property for your business, you know it can be a time-consuming process that can turn into a major – and potentially costly – headache.
Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group offers a faster, easier and more cost-effective alternative to the traditional real estate market when selling or purchasing an industrial property. We are experienced industrial auctioneers who are driving the real estate auction revolution.
Why Sell Industrial Property at Auction?
Industrial property auctions offer a number of advantages for sellers, including:
- Access to a large pool of qualified buyers: Our exclusive Global Internet Reach system will attract a large number of qualified buyers from around the world who are ready and willing to bid on your property. These prospective buyers crystallize at one location at the same time.
- Competitive bidding that can boost the sale price: With a traditional sales process, you set an initial price for your property with the hope of ultimately negotiating an acceptable final price. When you choose to auction industrial property, it introduces the element of competitive bidding where the buyers determine the market. In many cases, this will drive the price much higher that you could ever hope to attain via standard negotiating methods.
- Selling industrial property much faster: An industrial property can sit on the market for many months without even a nibble. The beauty of industrial property auctions is that you know exactly when your property will sell – you will establish the exact date for your auction. Our 99 percent success rate gives you the confidence of knowing that your property will sell on the predetermined date.
- Selling your property on an as-is basis: Our revolutionary auction method allows you to sell your property with no contingences, ensuring a fast, seamless transaction. You set the terms and conditions, and the buyer pays all associated transfer charges.
- Reduced selling costs: By selling your industrial property at auction, you can avoid many of the costs associated with traditional real estate transactions. Sales commissions are typically lower and may not even apply in some cases. Buyers also pay most or all of the closing costs, which can save you a substantial amount of money at settlement.
- Full assortment of industrial auction services for sellers: As a seller, you get the benefit of a wide range of value-added services, including the development of a personalized marketing campaign that will attract more qualified buyers to your auction. We can help you reach thousands of interested, qualified buyers in the most efficient, cost-effective manner.
The Benefits of Buying Industrial Properties at Auction
The many advantages of being a buyer at a Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group industrial property auction include:
- Faster transaction time: Auctions eliminate the long, drawn-out negotiating process. Your winning bid determines your final purchase price, without having to haggle back and forth with the seller. All transactions are also guaranteed to close within 45 days from the sale date.
- Dealing with motivated, committed sellers: Any property owner who chooses to sell a property at one of our auctions makes a sincere commitment to the process – they’re not just testing the waters.
- Greater control over the purchase price: The market-driven nature of the auction process gives buyers maximum input when determining the actual price for the property. You and your fellow bidders set the market for the property – not the seller.
- Preventing unfair competition: Our auction methods eliminate the possibility of inequities in the selling and buying process. If you submit the highest bid for the property and are able to close the deal, you take ownership of the property – it’s that simple.
- Being a well-informed buyer: We go to great lengths to eliminate the guesswork involved with purchasing a property. As a qualified buyer, you will have access to a comprehensive information packet that enables you to conduct your due diligence prior to the auction. You will know exactly what you are bidding on when the time comes.
- Multiple methods for participating in an auction: While many of our auctions are live on-site events, others offer the convenience of online bidding from your home, office or wherever you have internet access. The combination of these two methods is rapidly becoming a more commonplace occurrence in the modern auction environment. You may also be able to participate in a sealed bid auction, where you and other bidders simultaneously submit bids to the auctioneer, with the highest bidder earning the right to buy the property.
Contact Us for More Information
Contact Fortna Auctioneers & Marketing Group today to learn more about the many benefits of selling or buying your Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey or Florida industrial property at auction.